Right Path Transport provides non-emergency transportation to the elderly and the disabled.
We are a service-oriented company which caters to people in need of reliable transportation services. Right Path Transport provides licensed and insured, Wheelchair, Stretcher, and Ambulatory transportation services in Levy, Dixie, Gilchrist, Alachua, Marion and also throughout the state of Florida. With our enhanced fleet of vehicles, we are able to provide transportation to and from the following:
• All Medical Appointments
• Doctor’s Appointments
• Non-Emergency Hospital Visits
• Hospital Discharge
• X-ray and Radiation visits
• Stroke Rehabilitation
• Occupational and Physical Therapy treatments
• Pulmonary and Cardiac Rehabilitation
• Dental Appointments
• Non-Medical Occasions
• Long Distance Trips
• Train or Bus stations
• Special and family events
You can rely on Right Path Transport to provide you and your patients with the most up to date, safety oriented transportation available today. Our services include :
1. Ambulatory Transportation – Non-emergency transport for patients that is able to walk on their own with driver’s assistance.
2. Wheelchair Transportation – Wheelchair transport vehicles are staffed by one medical transport specialist trained in the sensitivity to the physical needs of the elderly and disabled. This mode of transportation is designed for non ambulatory patients who are able to sit upright in a wheelchair and are not likely to be in need of medical attention during transport.
3. Stretcher Transportation – Non-emergency stretcher transportation is intended for use by patients that are unable to sit upright for medical or comfort reasons, but are not likely to be in need of medical attention during transport.
Our rates are computed based on the following:
• One-way/Round Trip base cost wheelchair transportation
• Waiting time
• Number of steps
• Mileage cost which is pegged for the first 40 miles and increases thereafter.
• Extra assistance for overweight patients
Right Path Transport offers affordable rates and accepts cash, credit cards, checks, and/or private insurance (requires pre-authorization).